Struggle with properly referencing your research projects? In this crash course you will be introduced to the most popular features of the Mendeley reference management software. Learn where to find them, how to use them, and how they can benefit your literature studies and academic writing processes.
Within one hour we will go over...
· Building, organizing, and managing your reference library
· Reading and annotating documents and using the Notebook
· Citing seamlessly using Mendeley Cite add-in for Microsoft Word
· Sharing and annotating references in groups
· Discovering articles relevant to your research
· Mendeley help guides